JOIN the castle pines chamber of commerce for this amazing day of fun in castle pines!
7th Annual Run Wild and Family Fit Fest | Sunday, September 16, 2018 | Elk Ridge Park, Castle Pines, CO 80108
The 5 mile course is perfect for the racer who enjoys a good run through the extraordinary scenery in Castle Pines!
The 5K course is a shorter run, perfect for families, kids and furry friends.
1 Mile Color Me Wild Fun Run
The 1mile Color Me Wild run is for runners of all ages! Get soaked in water by our local firefighters, and run through Elk Ridge Park in your white t-shirt and volunteers will douse you in a variety of color (safe, biodegradable). Please register by September 13th in order to receive a white t-shirt. If you register after that, please wear a shirt that you want to be colorful!
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 7:45am - Registration OPEN
- 8:45am - Pre-race warm ups with OrangeTheory Fitness
- 9:00am - 5 mile race begins
- 9:05am - 5K race begins
- 10:30am - "Color Me Wild" 1 mile race begins
Pricing Per person
- 5 mile Race: $35; $40 on race day
- 5K Race: $35; $40 on race day; Kids 13 and under free
- 1 mile "Color Me Wild" Fun Run: $15
Race Day Details
- Packet Pick Up: If you register in advance, please pick up your race packet at the Castle Pines Medical and Dental building located at 250 Max Dr, Castle Pines, 80108. September 15th, 9am to noon.
- Race Day Registration: If you have additional family/friends who want to participate, they can register on race day starting at 7:45 a.m.
- Giveaways: The first 300 registrants receive a commemorative drawstring bag and water bottle!
- Parking: Limited parking is available at American Academy. Overflow parking is in the field across from the park.
- Restrooms are available at Elk Ridge Park. Port-a-potties are available in the parking lot
- After Race Activities: All racers enjoy a free beer and pancake breakfast! Stay and enjoy the Family Fit Fest!
Run Wild will take place in Elk Ridge Park, 7005 Mira Vista Lane, Castle Pines, CO - off of Lagae Road, south of Castle Pines Parkway.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I run with my dog?
Is your dog well-behaved? And do you promise to keep him/her on a leash? Then sure, bring your pup along.
Can I run with a stroller?
Sure! Be aware that some of the course includes dirt trails and roads. While the course is well-maintained, you'll want to make sure your stroller is sturdy enough for some off-roading.
Is the course hilly?
Yes. 5 mile and the 5K courses are hilly. You'll definitely feel your legs when you're done!